Saturday, July 26, 2014

Monochromatic Part II

I made these cards a couple of months back for a class I did with a monochromatic theme. 





I love this one.  It looks like a flapper dress from the 20s (a time I would have loved to have lived in, minus you know, the whole world war business and ensuring depression... ok, maybe I don't really want to live then...)   Yes, you can buy scissors to make the fringe, but you can also just use your little trimmers to do the same thing.  I know it seems like a long process, but it goes by in no time at all.




This one was fun to do too.  LOTS of stamping, and you could do it with the leftover pieces from your clear mount stamps.  I happened to have the circle left over from the middle of a stamp from Chalk Talk, then used Gorgeous Grunge (a set I couldn't live without) to add some extra little bits.  For a little final touch I ran it through the Big Shot (actually, this is the last time I saw that folder... hmm...).  I love the dimension that final touch adds.


No comments:

Post a Comment