Sunday, September 9, 2012

Clockworks Birthday




I know.  I'm the worst blogger ever.  As soon as life gets busy, this thing takes a backseat.  And let me tell you, August was busy.  How was I supposed to fit in blogging when I was busy acting as a human rotisserie in the sun?



Anywho, I did get in a few hours of sun this morning, but now that it's September, it's not the same so I finally got back out to my craftroom.  My dad's birthday is coming up next week and I wanted to make him a nice card.  I used Plane and Simple last year, and used Toolsheed for my brother, so those two were out.  Not to fear!  I got this new set (Clockworks) this week and it seemed perfect.  Only about halfway through the card did I realize how suiting it is to use a clock for a birthday card.  Another reminder that time keeps passing....


1 comment:

  1. i am loving the texture work you are doing with the embossing folder backgrounds and added colour. That patina look is so elegant too. Men cards are the hardest and you always do a fantastic job with them!

    ReplyDelete