Friday, July 20, 2012

Stamping 411 #265 - Storybook Friends



It finally rained today.  In the last hour at the Farmer's Market!  Out of nowhere a thunder cloud rolled in and dumped on us.  Luckily it went away just as quickly and didn't come back until we were packing up for the day.  So upon coming home, I made my way out to the craftroom to make some more goodies.



Though I made a couple of baby cards yesterday, I still wanted to make a few more.  I found this sketch on Stamping 411 and played around in my stash to find some papers that I liked.  I've got a HUGE stack of retired DSP that I need to use up, so cards for the market are perfect.  I'm still on a kick with this set, and think the lamb is about a sweet as you can get.

5 comments:

  1. I love your card! The lamb is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! He is pretty darn sweet isn't he? Have a fantastic day!

      Delete
  2. This card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just as sweet as can be!! Love the papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, love that sweet little image and pretty paper!! Thanks for joining us this week on the Stamping 411 Blog.

    ReplyDelete