Sunday, July 22, 2012

More Everything Eleanor



It's Sunday.  To me, that means homework day.  I finished writing a ten page paper on personality testing this morning, then proceeded to write a short essay on the analysis of dreams.  My brain was ready to explode, so I snuck out to the happy place for a few minutes.



I know I've posted a few cards with the Everything Eleanor set, but it really is just about the most beautiful set I've got.  I've been seeing these triple layer stamping cards all over the place and finally baaed along like a little sheep and made one for myself.  It's actually really pretty, but the picture doesn't really do it justice.  I'm not about to post the instructions for it, but you can go over to Frenchie Stamps to see it.  There are a ton of videos out there on this technique, but she has the best accent so I like hers.

2 comments:

  1. Great triple layer card with this beautiful stamp set .... I'm hooked on this style layout and I've got Everything Eleanor on order. I'm really inspired by your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal this is quite lovely. You have nailed this layout effect. Good balance to your life to make such lovely cards after working on your psychology paper. I bet you get A+++ :)

    ReplyDelete