Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches 27



I am attempting to do three challenges a week.  This means that I needed to find challenges for each day of the week, and today Freshly Made Sketches came out with this one.



I like distressing.  Change that - love distressing.  This week I decided to change things up and try a "clean"challenge.  I'm not sure if it really cuts the mustard when it comes to being "clean", but here's my attempt!



Tool Shed is a great masculine set.  I've only got two other sets that are manly, but one has a ship on it (not every man is a sailor) and the other one has a plane (less specific, but still...), so I find that I run out of masculine cards to make.  This was a good sketch for this set, using it in a different way than I usually do.



I love this combination of colours, and I'd be lying if I said I haven't used it on quite a few man cards.

4 comments:

  1. Great texture - love the tools for the masculine dessign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat tools for a "man" card - I do the same. Love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tools look amazing, a perfect masculine card and you aced the clean look. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men's cards are always a 'challenge'. This one is different and definately manly :)

    ReplyDelete