Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wedding season is coming!


I was up in the staff room the other day with some pieces of cardstock I was using on a workshop card when one of my colleagues came in.  I had the papers lying on the counter and she looked at them, quite thoughtfully I might add, saying, "Those are pretty colours."  Well, with Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant, of course they are.  She's getting married in Scotland this year so I asked if she was thinking about wedding colours. Turns out, she was.

We started to have a chat about invites and I suggested to her that she make her own, rather than purchasing something far less pretty, for a far greater price.  She mentioned how she had found some online, but that she wasn't in love with them.  I promised to make her a few samples with this colour scheme and that I would help her put them together.

Here's the first one that I cam up with.  It's simple and elegant.  Perfect, in my mind, for a hand-made invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment