Sunday, February 12, 2012

A La Card Monkey #95



One of my husband's friends texted me yesterday asking if he could get me to make a Valentine's Day card for him.  Pretty sweet.  So this morning I was playing around with a few different styles when I found this cute Card Monkey sketch.  I loved the layout and though it was perfect for using the new Hearts Framelits.  It's a really simple card, but really sweet as well.


This card has nothing to do with the Card Monkey sketch, but I had the frame from the previous card and I wanted to use it somehow.  I also have 800 of these tiny little hearts left over, so I figured this was a good way to use some up.



6 comments:

  1. I love both cards! I'm a big fan of the Glimmer Paper :) Thanks so much for sharing and playing this week at A la Card Monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards you created! Great work with the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at A-La-Card Monkey
    craftykatcreations.blogspot.com

    Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I had a quick questions what paper did you use for your cards -- I am thinking it could be the one in the clearance rack but not sure -- so adorable though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments ladies! This was a super cute sketch. :) Kathryne - you're bang on! It's still on the clearance rack. I bought it in December and am really happy that I did. I still have a few pieces left over that will continue on to next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I, too, like both cards. Your friend knew what he was doing when he asked you to make a card for him! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both Cards are Pretty. I always love to creat a card with my scraps that are on my Desk. Thanks for playing along with us at A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete