Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mixed Bunch



I have a couple of workshops this weekend and pulled out Mixed Bunch to play with.  This set is great for versatility.  I wanted to showcase how you don't need a hundred sets to make a good variety of cards, and this certainly did the trick.

This one is great for showing off what you can do with different textures.  One of the ladies "messed up" (her words, not mine) and used the Perfect Polka Dots folder on the base layer and the Vintage Wall Paper on the top layer.  I actually like how hers turned out better than mine! :)

 

This next one's a little more striking with the bold colours.  I think this one would work just as well for a wedding/anniversary card too.


I originally wanted to make this one with Bashful Blue, but I was out of that so I used Pool Party instead.  Turns out Poppy Parade and Pool Party make me happy when they're together.  This card is pure fun and sure to put a smile on the receiver's face.


Don't forget that Sale-a-bration is in full swing!  For every $60 order you place you get to choose an item from the SAB catty for FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!  I'll also be entering customer's names in a draw with each order, and pull a winner on the last day of each month of SAB. Prizes include Stampin Write marker, ribbon shares, DSP shares, and even NEW STAMPS!  Contact me today to place your order, or head on over to my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment