Tuesday, November 15, 2011



I seem to be on a kick making things out of scraps.  This is a little silly since I have about 400 full size sheets of paper that I still need to use (and I keep buying more - as though I might run out soon).  I found this card on another SU! demo's website and knew I had to make it.  Check our her blog for a video on how to do the pinwheel.  You're just layering the pieces on top of each other, but I'm too lazy to type it all out when you can read about it on her site.

I wasn't crazy about the plain background of the original card, so I pulled out En Francais (it never fails to impress me with its beauty).  I stamped the entire image with Riding Hood Red, and then took Cherry Cobbler and patted it around a little, finishing with a few pats of Early Espresso.  I love the way the colours blend together and flow like the script.

Paper:  Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Holly Berry Bouquet, Glimmer paper
Ink:  Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, En Francais
Extras:  Bird punch, Modern label punch, Word Window punch


No comments:

Post a Comment