Monday, August 8, 2011

What's the Difference?








In the past few weeks, I haven't really been very good at posting.  For the whole month of July, it rained.  I mean it.  Everyday it rained.  This is supposed to be summer, but apparently whoever is in charge of the weather didn't get the memo.



And then, summer arrived!  The sun has finally been out for a week now, and I have been out with it.  I've still been crafting away in the morning while drinking my coffee, and in the evening when it gets cool.  I haven't been posting anything because I'm in mass production mode, trying to get a start on craft fair stuff (Close up is a magnet with some retired DSP).  This morning however, I woke up thinking about how much I like black and white together, and decided I throw together a card.  When I finally poured my coffee and made it to my craft room, it seemed like red needed to be added to the mix.

Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Extras:  Decorative Label punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Fun Flowers BS die

And this last one has absolutely nothing to do with this blog, but I have the most hilarious dog ever and figured I needed to share this pic.  My husband was trying to get a nice picture of us together, but she was only interested in licking my face.









No comments:

Post a Comment