Monday, August 29, 2011

More Spice Cake



I'm not sure I've seen another combination of colours that I like quite as much as the palette offered by Spice Cake.  Browns and blues always look great together, but I certainly wouldn't have thrown in Mustard on my own.  Nevertheless, it's quite a pleasing combo if you ask me.  (My rosette die making yet another appearance.)  It's a little hard to tell since I cropped the photo, but this is a 3.5 X 3.5 post it note holder.  I cranked out 42 of them this afternoon in preparation for the fair.  And since I'm super far behind in regards to how much I wanted to have made by now, I decided to sign up for another fair!  I shouldn't be left unsupervised.


This is one of the cards my stamp club will be making next month using Day of Gratitude in conjunction with the colours du jour.

Stamps:  Day of Gratitude
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Soft Suede, More Mustard
Paper:  Spice Cake, More Mustard, River Rock, Soft Suede
Extras:  Scallop punch, Decorative label punch, Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon, Designer Printed brads

No comments:

Post a Comment