Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Colour Q 96





I love surfing through the various challenges on the net, and ColourQ is a great one.  There are a LOT of challenges to choose from, as well as a weekly one that you can enter.  This is from a past challenge, but I loved the combo right away.  I think I'll try it out a few more times to see what I can come up with.
I have been neglecting this set for quite some time now and decided I needed to pull it out again.  It's really quite beautiful, so I don't know why it made it to the bottom of the pile.  But, here it is.  I saw a card with this image stamped on First Edition DSP, so I can't claim that was my idea, but it was lacking something.  That something turned out to be this colour scheme!  Bashful Blue is a lovely, gentle hue, but I don't ever really let it function that way.  Poppy Parade is my favourite partner for this shade, but I think that Lucky Limeade might start making an appearance with it as well.



Stamps:  Just Believe
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Basic Grey, Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise, First Edition DSP
Exras: Scallop Edge punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Basic Jewels Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment