Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mojo Monday 199 (on a Tuesday)


I love having two months off in the summer.  However, one tends to forget what day it is when it doesn't really matter.  Thus, Mojo Monday - on a Tuesday.  I looked at the site yesterday and thought that I couldn't want to actually get to do another MM on the right day (spring break was the last time this happened).  Then I opened the page this morning, and it's the same layout.  Weird?  Maybe they're late?  Nope.  I don't know what day it is.  Apparently yesterday was Monday?  News to me!  Anyways, here it is!  Mojo Monday 199.

Stamps:  Season of Friendship
Ink:  Marina Mist, Real Red, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Paper:  Early Espresso (card stock and DSP), Crumb Cake patterns DSP, Marina Mist
Extras:  Scallop punch

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love that little blue birdie! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I feel so special that you left me a comment! Thanks so much. I love love love your site and oogle your cards alllll the time. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete