Saturday, April 2, 2011

Colour Coach - Wild Wasabi


I didn't get a whole lot of time to play this week, which was especially sad since I got some new toys, one being Puns From the Past.  This set is just too cute.  Being an English major, and a bit of a nerd, I really like the set.  I love how cherry the So Saffron makes this card.  Works nicely with the other subtle tones.

Stamps:  Puns From the Past, A to Z
Ink:  Versamark, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
Paper:  So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Extras:  Basic Jewels Pearls, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Clear embossing powder





 I tend not to make a whole lot of cards with masculine colours, so this other combination worked really well.  The stamp isn't like so many of my bird and flower combos, so it was the perfect touch.  I still felt like it needed a little embellishing so I went with folded ribbon.  Something extra, but simple and clean to go with the masculine vibe.





Stamps:  Puns From the Past, A to Z
Ink:  Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Extras:  Square Lattice embossing folder, Very Vanilla ribbon

1 comment: