Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sale-a-Bration is Coming to an End


 Stamps:  Elizabeth
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy
Extras:  Very Vanilla ribbon, Tulips frame



With just over a week left in SAB, I wanted to remind everyone what a great promotion it is.  For every $60 order you will receive a free stamp set of your choice from the SAB catalogue.  Both of these cards are made with stamp sets you can get for free during SAB.

If you've ever considered joining Stampin' Up, this is the time to do it.  And if you just want to get the great deal on the starter kit and the discount of products without doing anything else, even better.  During SAB, you get the kit for $182 (all in, including tax & shipping).  In addition to all the amazing stuff that comes in the kit, you also get to choose a punch (worth $24) and a Simply Set kit (worth $28).  The Colour Coach also comes with your SAB starter kit.  It's a pretty great little do-dad to have when picking out colours to go together.  That's what I used when picking my combos for these cards.  I also throw it in my purse when I head out craft shopping to see what I've got to work with at home.  Yes, I am that person.

  To sign up for the starter kit click here to go to my online Stampin' Up store.  If you're not sure what products you'd get the most use of, call or email me and I can help you figure it out.

Happy Sale-a-brating!

Stamps:  Bliss, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Garden Green
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Garden Green
Extras:  Scallop Edge, Whisper White ribbon, Modern Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment