Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gate Fold



Last night after a few hours of curling, I decided that I would warm up by sitting on my butt and crafting for a few hours.  I hadn't gotten around to trying gate fold cards out quite yet, so I gave it a whirl.  The warm temperatures (and by warm, I mean 1 degree) made me pick my Sunny Garden paper out of the pile and play.  I'm really happy with the result.  This was the perfect card to give to a friend that I wanted to let know how much she means to me.

Paper:  Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Sunny Garden
Extras:  Embosslits Beautiful Wings






I've still got a few pieces of Ice Cream Parlor hanging around, and I wanted to use them up, so I put together this little number.  I have been trying to get myself to make some cards with brights, so this was the perfect opportunity.  Ice Cream Parlor is only available through Sale-a-bration which ends on the 31st so get your orders in if you would like a stack of this fun paper!

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Pacific Point, Ice Cream Parlor
Ink:  Old Olive
Extras:  Scallop Edge Punch, Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment