Friday, March 18, 2011

Hostess Sets


Looking through my stamps today I realized I hadn't used a couple of my hostess sets.  This paper works perfectly with the Birthday Bakery set so I made up a bunch of variations on this card.

Stamps:  Birthday Bakery 
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie
Extras:  Blender Pen, Whisper White ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds



Because I Care is another one of the hostess sets that you can earn as a free product for hosting a workshop.  Hydrangeas are some of my favourite flowers and this stamp makes me yearn for spring.    You could just as easily swap the sentiment for anything really.  I think the simplicity of it would suit a sympathy card well.
Stamps:  Because I Care
Paper:  Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:  Pear Pizazz, Rich Razleberry, Basic Grey
Extras:  Whisper White ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment