Sunday, March 6, 2011

Friend to Friend

The {friend to friend} sentiment is probably the most well-used of my stamps from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  It works for pretty much anything.  I leave my cards blank inside, and this sentiment leaves the door wide open for whatever use you need.

My best friend loves owls, so I am going to send this down to her.  We both love browns and greens together, so it seemed like a natural combination with this sweet little owl.

One of the free sets during Sale-a-bration includes an owl stamp that fits this punch perfectly.  New demonstrators that join Stampin' Up during SAB get to choose a free punch as one of the extras, and this could be the punch that you choose.  Hobby stampers - remember, you can join Stampin' Up just to take advantage of the great deal ($187 for over $350 worth of product and supplies during SAB).  There's absolutely no obligation to sell even one stamp set if you join.  Starter kits are completely customizable to get you exactly what you want.  Check out the details on my page (test drive SU!) or contact me for more info.  I can help you figure out what sets you'd get the most mileage out of.  SAB ends on March 31, so take advantage of this deal while you can!

Stamps:  Teen Tiny Wishes (115370)
Paper:  Pear Pizazz (119795), Crumb Cake (120963), Early Espresso (119686), First Edition (121878)
Extras: Owl Punch (118074), Early Espresso Ribbon (119753), Modern Label Punch (119849)

No comments:

Post a Comment