Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Altered Journal


Unfortunately, I cannot claim this idea as my own. I saw on someone's blog somewhere an altered journal and I knew that I wanted to try making one.  I love journals (though I never seem to follow through with writing in them regularly) and I think they make really nice gifts.  I think I might send this one down to my niece.



You could cover it with plain cardstock as opposed to designer paper, but I really like the look of stamping on newsprint, so my First Edition paper was hauled out once again.  I don't have my Melon Mambo ink yet, but as soon as it comes in, I'll make another one with that colour.



Stamps:  Elements of Style (120045)
Paper:  First Edition (121878), Basic Black (121045), Real Red (102482)
Ink:  Real Red (103133)
Extras:  Modern Label Punch (119849), Embosslits Beautiful Wings (118138)

No comments:

Post a Comment